DIY | Collar

11.12.12



Although I'm usually not much of a DIY girl, I found myself busy customizing my jeans shirt with stones, needles and yarn yesterday evening. I must say that it turned out pretty good, at least for a girl with my DIY skills. I might even wear it to work tomorrow! ;-) 
So what's the secret of this creation? Well, just pick a shirt you want to jazz up, some stones (preferably ones you can stich on the collar like you would do with beads), some yarn in the colour of the shirt or stones and a needle. Make sure you know the places where you want to stitch the stones to the shirt before you begin to actually do it and enjoy the experience. 

I also did another DIY, but that I will show you later!
Are you much of a DIY'er? 
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...