New In | H&M Sale Buys!

4.12.12

I just love it when I get that e-mail notification that the H&M has started! You can see the result of my bench-shopping above. :-) Was craving this jacket for a while actually, but didn't want to spend that much money on it. But now that it is on sale for only 50 euros, I just couldn't resist. Same actually goes for the shoes, cosy sweater and blouse. I'm so happy that somewhere this week the postman will bring this huge package to my door. Whoop whoop.
In my rush to score some great items (in regular sizes :-)) I accidently ordered this package 5 times! Oops! Luckily, the lovely H&M lady helped me out before I would end up with 5 coats, five sweaters, five blouses and five pairs of shoes.. Did you do some H&M bench-shopping yesterday evening?
-xoxo0
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...