HOTSPOT | CAFE RESTAURANT AMSTERDAM

7.2.14

cafe restaurant amsterdam cradam

cafe restaurant amsterdam cradam
cafe restaurant amsterdam cradam

Last Friday, I wrote to you about my favorite place to go out for live music and gin tonics. Although it did not lead to any conversation in the comments, I liked writing about Amsterdam. My Amsterdam to be exact. So I decided that from now on, every Friday I will post about my favorite places in the Dutch capital. Restaurants, bars, clubs and great places to go for coffee and a sandwich will be listed here for all of 2014. So excited about it! So let's start with the first place that you definitely should visit. 

Hotspot
Cafe Restaurant Amsterdam

Why?
A few weeks ago my boyfriend's parents took us to lunch at Cafe Restaurant Amsterdam. Although I thought I knew the area around the Westerpark quite well, I somehow never crossed this lovely place. With its industrial feel and big windows I felt right at home. 

As we went there for lunch, I decided to go for a medium sized tuna-ansjovis-tomato sandwich. Although the sandwich was pretty good, people next to us clearly had something to celebrate as they ordered an enormous bowl of sea fruit and champagne. Shrimps, crab fish and razor fish were only a few of the fish I could distinguish from this amazing looking dish. As you can imagine, I have been dreaming of that sea fruit bowl from that day on and I plan on having it in the near future. And as this was just lunch, god only knows what they are cooking up there at dinner time. 

Who?
Although the place looks amazing, the crowd is really low key. Not the place to go wearing nothing but a cocktail dress, but definitely the right place to have a relaxed dinner or lunch with friends or a date. 

Affordable?
With prices ranging from 2,50 - 13,- euro's for lunch and 13,50 - 19,- for a main course the prices are really reasonable. 

Where?
Check the menu, location and more pictures here.

I can not wait for next week's article. So many places to share!
Happy Friday!

-xoxo-
JP

Pictures from Maison du Loup and Cradam.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...