LIST | FAVORITE ACCESSOIRES

19.2.14

multiple earrings earpiecings accessories

Thank god it is Wednesday! Somehow, this day always makes me happy and makes me want to share my ongoing lists of favorite whatevers with you. Today, I will address my favorite accessoires. Which can change over the course of the year of course, but as my accessoires use was such a roller coaster when I was younger - think tattoo necklaces and 70's head bands - I think that I can honestly say that I have perfected my go to list of accessoires. So here we go!

1. When I was 18, my best friends let me pierce a second ear stud in each ear. I was over the moon and this gift was truly one of the greatest I have ever received. - Tip: give your friend a second, or third, or fourth, ear piercing for her birthday. She will love it! - Unfortunately, somehow one hole did not really heal properly and as it stayed inflamed for a few months in a row I decided that it was time to let that stud go. 
For a few years I strutted my three piercings with confidence. But one year ago, I thought that it was time to get a third ear stud in my right ear. The ear that still had two piercings left. And as ear piercings are not that hard to get here in Amsterdam I decided to go out and get it done. For a while I wore three middle sized rings in that ear, which made me feel like a fashionable pirate. But unfortunately, that hole stayed inflamed too and I decided to take the ring out. Long story short. I am back to three ear piercings now, two in the left and one in the right ear, and I think it is okay. But who knows. I may decided to get a third and fourth piercing in March. Because that is just what Spring does to me.

stack of rings accessories inspiration

2. Lately, I cannot get enough of rings. The more the better. I stack them up like there is no tomorrow and today is the last day that rings are available on this planet. I am not a real bling loving girl, so I stay on the minimal side. Just some plain bands and some detailing - preferably golden lately - to give a basic outfit just a little twist. I only realize now that I have not shown you my stack of rings yet. I am just such a sucker when it comes to photographing details of my outfits. Luckily though, I found this picture that Sharon took of me during fashion week. Do not look at the dry skin too long by the way, it was very cold that day. Yes.

tattoo inspiration fashion blogger

3. The last one in this top three just has to be my tattoo. I do not actually know if all of you have seen it already. I got it when I was 21 years old - or 22, I can not remember exactly - and felt like I should take matters of life into my own hands. It was such a thrilling moment that I shared with one of my all time besties. Although this tattoo does not always come in handy work wise, I am still happy that I got it. I feel like it completes my look and is just a part of me.

This is my list of favorite accessoires, but I can think of many more cool ones to complete this top three to a top five or ten. 

Which accessoires are on your priority list? Really curious!

Happy Wednesday!
-xoxo-
JP


6 opmerkingen:

  1. prachtige ringen!
    Ik heb mijn 4e en 5e gaatjes laten schieten op een zwarte markt door een nogal vaag figuur en het duurde eeuwen voor ze niet meer onstoken waren maar nu heb ik er geen last meer van, dus er is nog hoop voor jou!

    XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Sjo! Haha, dat zou ik echt nooit durven. Wat stoer van je. Maar fijn dat ze nu niet meer ontstoken zijn. Heeeeeel misschien prik ik er dan nog eentje bij in de toekomst. :-)
      x

      Verwijderen
  2. Wow! Ik wist niet eens dat je een tattoo had!

    Wat een mooie zeg! Best groot ook. Wel vervelend dat mensen er nog steeds zo'n vooroordeel over hebben qua werk zoeken... Ik vind zoiets wat jij hebt veel mooier (ookal is het zichtbaarder) dan zo'n grote hoerenstempel die je dan alleen ziet als iemand bukt ofzo :p



    www.style-chameleon.com


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nee zie je! Haha! Ik verberg hem helemaal niet, maar het valt gewoon niet zo op in de winter. En thanks, blij dat je hem mooi vindt. :-) Het is wel echt grappig hoeveel gesprekken je over tattoos kan hebben op een dag. Tip: Wil je meer aanspraak, neem dan een tattoo haha!
      x

      Verwijderen
  3. fijne accessoires! Ik vind je tattoo ook erg mooi:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! Echt grappig dat jullie hem nog niet gezien hadden. Valt dus toch een stuk minder op dan ik dacht. :-) Fijne dag vandaag!
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...