OUTFIT | IN KANYE'S LEATHER SWEATS

22.2.14

leather sweatpants outfit inspiration fashion blogger

leather sweatpants outfit inspiration fashion blogger

You recognize those days that you would love to spend in bed, because the night before was just a little too much fun and your eyes are so puffy that you just do not want to run into anyone? Well, I do. And as that only happens to me in the weekends, I can not afford to spend all day in the comfiness of my sheets as I have to go out for birthday parties, a lunch with friends, a soccer game and what not. But who am I to complain, when it is 10 degrees outside and feels like Spring?

My solution are these leather sweats and my comfiest sneakers though. I ran into these sweats when I was in Haarlem last week and I just could not resist buying them. It seemed like the perfect combination: leather - my all time favorite fabric - and sweats - well, where do I begin the expression of my love? - The minute I wore them though, people started making funny comments like "Are you wearing Kanye's sweats?" or "Is Kim joining you today?". I did not really understand all the fuss, but some Googeling taught me that indeed Kanye is the leather sweats most important ambassador! Damn you Kanye! Just when I thought I discovered the best of both worlds it is Kanye who ruins all the fun. 

Googeling 'leather jogging pants' also taught me by the way that not only Kanye is a true fan, but that Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Cheryl Cole rock them too. But now I just do not know if they like them so much anymore. So I leave it up to you:

Are leather sweats a yay or nay?

Enjoy your weekend!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?

LEATHER SWEATS | VILA SNEAKERS | ADIDAS SUPERSTAR HAT | HEADICT.NL TEDDY | H&M 

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...