OUTFIT | PERFECT LENGHT?

24.2.14

isabel marantxhm silver bomber jacket


Good morning you! Ready for a new week? I am so sorry that I missed fashion school yesterday. I promise to make it up to you this week!

Today I would like to ask you about the perfect length of a midi-length hairdo. I have had the short bob, but that cut has grown out and to be honest with you: I just do not know what to do with it? Should I let my hair grow long again or shall I jump on the bandwagon - I had the bob before everybody else was on that wagon, but still.. - of the short bob again? I just can not seem to figure it out. 

So I need your help!

Should I go for a shorter and blunt cut or should I let it grow into a more feminine do?

If you help me decide I promise to go to the hairdresser somewhere in the next two weeks. :-)

Happy Monday!
-xoxo-
JP


BOMBER JACKET | ISABEL MARANT X H&M


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...