HOTSPOT | TENUE DE NÎMES

17.9.14





I am falling hard for labels like ACNE and Rag & Bone lately. Both brands that are definitely budget unfriendly, but I see the purpose of saving up for a quality piece more and more. Therefore, the stores which I used to avoid are now on my regular shopping route. One of my favorite stores, recommended by the promising imago stylist Selina, is Tenue de Nîmes. Not only because the name of the store reminds me of my childhood holidays to France, but also because they sell exactly what I - and I reckon most of you - like. Edgy casual pieces with a great quality finish. Tenue de Nîmes sells clothes for both women and men, which makes it the perfect excuse to accidentally end up in the women's department when shopping for your man on a Saturday afternoon. 

You can visit the store either on the Elandsgracht or the Haarlemmerdijk. Enjoy!

-xoxo-
JP 

Following me on Bloglovin yet?


Tenue de Nîmes | Tribute {Travel Edition} from Tribute | SF on Vimeo.

Images by Steve Charlie, Melting Butter and Another Something.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...