FASHION | 3 x HOW TO SHOP WANG AT H&M

6.11.14



Today is the day! Alexander Wang officially launches his H&M collection. Thousands of girls will try to get their hands on one of the popular designer goodies. They might spend the night in front of the store or they might be clicking their way through H&M's digital jungle, either way the chances of getting the items you want is small. Unless...You get the golden ticket to the treasure dome. A ticket that I just might have for you. 



DIAL AND ORDER

Someone working at H&M told me a while ago that the best way to shop these designer collaboration collections is to just dial the H&M phone number (0900-1988 for the Netherlands) and order. It might take a little while, but increases your shopping rate significantly. 


REFRESH THE PAGE
Last year, when shopping for the Isabel Marant collection I refreshed my page like crazy. And with result! I was able to shop the collection online twice, but my doubt somehow stopped me from actually doing that. A shame, as I am still craving that oversized blazer...

HOP OVER TO THE STORE IN THE AFTER HOURS
Standing in line in front of a shop for hours is just not for me, so I always head over to the store in the after hours of the shopping craziness. Clearly your chances of finding that musthave - those Wang cropped scuba sweaters for example - are small, but you might be surprised of the garments that are still available. Clearly people did not shop them, so it might even be cooler to style these less wanted pieces. 

Curious of your Wang shopping tips! Are you going to be standing in line, dialing like crazy or refreshing your page every minute? 

Either way, good luck shopping!
-xoxo-
JP


Image by Vienna Wedekind.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...