FASHION | THE SECRET TO WEARING MOM JEANS

30.11.14



I have secretly been craving mom jeans for quite a while now. But as I have no plans on getting any babies soon and the fact that a pair of these are easily worn wrong, I never took the plunge. Until now that is, because yesterday I bought my first pair of mommy jeans. OMG. Some might think that they are a fashion faux pas, but I have already labelled them as my favorite pair. Can I also get one in grey too please?

HOW TO WEAR MOM JEANS
I am wearing mine today with a breton striped sweater and male shoes. An easy start for an easy pair of pants. Mommy jeans proof to be so versatile though, besides breast feeding they facilitate a great cooking session too! Nah...that was just a lame joke, but in order to get the best out of these jeans I collected some of my favorite mom jeans inspirations on my Pinterest board. I figure that they work best when combined with an easy top or leather jacket and statement shoes. I guess that is the secret of wearing mom jeans.

So beware of a whole lot of pictures of these jeans on the blog this winter. Hope you like it! 

Happy Monday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook!
All primary image sources are to be found on my Pinterest board


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...