HOTSPOT | #DISARONNOwearsVERSACE

7.11.14



You know I am all for kicking off the weekend early (exhibit a, exhibit b), but this week we kicked it off really early. Monday I attended the Disaronno wears Versace party at the Americano Bar & Kitchen in the company of Amsterdam's stylish crowd. The occasion? The launch of a limited edition Disaronno bottle, dressed up in Versace gear. If that is not a reason to party on a Monday night, I do not know what is. So congrats to Disaronno and Versace for this lovely launch and a great night!

The Americano Bar & Kitchen has not officially opened its doors yet, but I can tell you that it has everything to become Amsterdam's next stylish hotspot.  Combined with the tunes of Covergirl Sunny the night never seemed to end. Looking at these pictures also makes me really excited for this weekend, because let us not forget: It is f*cking Friday again!

Winner of the giveaway
The winner of the giveaway is Nadine Waser! Congrats Nadine, I will contact you asap. 

Enjoy your weekend!

-xoxo-
JP




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...